Air India Express Recruitment 2016:
Air India Express for the third time in the host year has revealed a recruitment notification 2016 to employee aspirants for the posts of Airline Attendants. Working in Air India is a dream of many individuals and finally they’ve provided you an opportunity to get placed there. So, the candidates who are interested to apply for Air India Express Recruitment 2016 can submit their application forms before the last date of applying which has been finalized to 27th March, 2016 by the organisation. There is only one mode, the online mode for applying and the complete details is narrated downwards.
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Air India Express
Total Posts: 100
Educational Qualifications: –
Candidates must have done 10+2 and its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 24 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC is 3 years.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height: Minimum required for:
- Male : 165 cm ( 5’ 5” )
- Female : 157.5 cm ( 5’ 2” )
Pay Scale: –
Candidates get good amount of salary decided by the selection board.
Application Fee: –
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- only
- Group Dynamics test
- Personality Assessment
- Personal Interview
- Pre-employment Medical Examination
How To Apply For Air India Express Recruitment 2016:-
- Candidates should visit the official website airindiaexpress.in .
- Download the official notification and read the all details.
- Log on to the official website airindiaexpress.in.
- Click on careers page tab and select the application form of relevant post.
- Before applying online, you must have valid email id and scanned passport size photograph.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Make payment through Demand Draft in favor of Air India Charters Limited, Mumbai.
- Take printouts of given documents for future use.