Air India Recruitment 2016:
Air India is a company which provides the services of domestic and international flight and it is one of the largest airlines out there in India. For the third or forth time in the same host year, they have published an official notification for the purpose of appointing certain employees for the post of Captain, Trainee Captains and Airline Attendants. The total vacancies generated are 186. The complete query on the Air India Recruitment 2016 is narrated below.
Air India Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Air India
Total Posts: 186
- Captain: 56
- Trainee captains: 30
- Airline Attendants: 100
Candidates those who are apply for the post must have a graduation / post degree from a recognised University/ board .
Selection of eligible candidates will be based on their performance in
- Personal Interview
- Personality Test
- Psychometric Test
- Candidates who are applied for the post have to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- through demand draft to of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply Online For Air India Recruitment 2016:-
- Firstly, candidates who are eligible for the above Air India Express Jobs online through prescribed application format.
- Go to the official website www.airindiaexpress.in .
- Go to home page select “careers” tab from menu bar.
- Before applying, candidates should to read all the instructions very atttentively.
- Select post “Press Here To Apply Online” link.
- Fill an online application form with required information and upload passport size photographs of their documents and submit it.
- At last, take printout of it for future use.
- For captain and trainee captain post, the candidates need to apply by downloading the application form an fill it carefully with all important details and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- candidates have to fill all necessary fields in application form with exact details and upload scanned photograph, signature and c.v.
- After filling the form, click on to submit button
- At last, take print out of form and keep it safe for future use.