Apply Online at andhrabank.in Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-2016; 200 Vacancies Listed:Another bank recruitment has released by Andhra Bank against the employment of 200 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers. As you know, the bank aims to find the capable and hardworking candidates, thus all the described aspirants are required to submit their application form before the last date of submission which is 1st December, 2015(1-12-2015). Since it is for the post of officers, thus the salary given would be quiet good. Moreover, the pay scale would depend more on the capabilities and experience of the appointed candidates. For further information like age limits, educational qualifications, salary, minimum contract, eligibility criteria, selection process follow our given article you can visit the official site of Andhra Bank which is www.andhrabank.in.
Complete Info About Posts Vacancies Age Limits Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
Posts Name: Probationary Officer
Starting Date To Apply Online: 17 November, 2015
Last Date To Apply Online: 1 December, 2015
- Aspirants who are applying against these current openings in government sector should have possessed graduate degree in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- The ages for the interested candidates should fall between 20-30years as per on 1st September, 2015.
- Age relaxation can be given to Sc, St, Obc, Pwd, Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers, Suffered individuals at 1984 riots and the people domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- 5 Years of relaxation would be given to Sc, St, Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned Officers and all the suffered individuals too.
- 3 years relaxation can be granted to OBC.
- For PWD, it is even more. For Gen, its going to be 10 years, 13 years for Obc and 15 for SC, ST.
Salary Pay Scale Contract Application Fee & Selection Process
- Job hunters, who will be appointed for these current jobs in government sector, will get impressive salary package of Rs. 23700- 42020/-.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on the
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion(GD)
- Personal Interview
Online Exam Pattern:
|Name Of Test||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks|
- Contenders, who want to apply for this post have to deposit the application fee of Rs. 600/- for GEN & OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category need to pay Rs. 100/- as intimation charges.
- Payment of fee should be made through online mode only.
How to Apply Online for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 at andhrabank.in:
- Visit Their Official site.
- Then from home page, select ‘Careers’ section and choose Application for the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers – PGDBF 2016-17”.
- After that, Fill online Application form with complete Details and upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Now, hit on “submit” button and Pay the requisite application Fee through online mode.
- At last, take Print out of filled online Application for future reference.
If you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on email@example.com.