Apply Online For 1464 Posts At DSSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 dsssbonline.nic.in : DSSSB also known as Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has invited the capable, skillful, hardworking and interested aspirants to apply at the recruitment process of DSSSB 2015-2016. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has dispatched the notification of 1464 vacancies that need to be filled with some extra ordinary contenders. The last date of submission has been finalized to 26th November, 2015 or 20-11-2015. Thus, all the interested candidates are required to submit the application form before the last submission date. Forms submitted after the given date would not be considered in the process. The posts would include Senior Scientific Assistant in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Jr Clerk, Junior Engineer, Data Entry Operator, Fireman and many more. Complete description about the posts and vacancies are listed in the article given below. Also, for further summary regarding the eligibility criteria, age limits, selection process, salary and application fee for SC, ST, OBC and Gen subscribe our written content below or you can visit their official website which is dsssbonline.nic.in.
Complete Info About Posts Vacancies Age Limits Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
Total Posts: 65
- Scientific Assistant (Lie detection) : 01
- Laboratory Assistant (Lie detection) : 03
- Laboratory Assistant (HRD / QC) : 01
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics) : 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Physics) : 01
- Scientific Assistant (Physics) : 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) : 02
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) : 02
- Scientific Assistant (Document) : 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Ballistic) : 03
- Scientific Assistant (Ballistic) : 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Photo) : 01
- Laboratory Assistant (Photo) : 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology) : 02
- Scientific Assistant (Biology) : 04
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Document) : 02
- Sectional Officer (Electrical) : 07
- Assistant Foreman : 41
- Junior Clerk : 57
- Sectional Officer (Civil) : 06
- Junior Telephone Operator : 05
- Labor Welfare Inspector : 02
- Manager (IT) : 01
- Accountant : 05
- Manager (Traffic) : 18
- Deputy Manager (Personal) : 01
- Deputy Manager (Account) : 10
- Pharmacist : 05
- Legal Assistant : 02
- Junior Engineer (E&M) : 91
- Assistant Law Officer : 04
- Draftsman Grade-III : 22
- Vaccinator : 04
- Assistant Sanitary Inspector : 08
- Surveillance Worker : 03
- Assistant Archivist Grade-I : 08
- Pharmacist (Unani) : 10
- Section Officer (Accounts) : 12
- Statician : 05
- Translator (Punjabi) : 01
- Data Entry Operator : 17
- Laboratory Technician : 01
- Laboratory Technician : 01
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 01
- U.D.C (Accounts / Auditor) : 13
- Assistant Sanitary Inspector : 04
- Work Assistant : 02
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 02
- Assistant Secretary-II : 06
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) : 05
- Manager (Accounts) : 01
- Private Secretary : 01
- Chemist : 07
- Technical Assistant : 03
- Welfare Officer : 06
- Fireman Band (Male) : 26
- Welfare Organizer : 01
- L.D.C (Male) : 01
- Manager (Manager Service Cadre) : 03
- Clinical Instructor : 10
- Grade-IV (DASS) : 808
- Warder (Male) : 152
- Matron (Female) : 20
- Motor Vehicle Inspector : 13
- Translator (URDU) : 01
- Aspirants who are applying against these current openings in government sector should have possessed Matriculation / HSC / Graduation / Engineering Degree from any well recognized university.
- Fake degrees would not be accepted and will be considered as offensive.
- The ages for the interested candidates should fall between 18-30 years.
- Age relaxation can be given to Sc, St & Obc.
- 5 Years of relaxation would be given to Sc & St.
- 3 years relaxation can be granted to OBC.
Salary Pay Scale Contract Application Fee & Selection Process
- The salary would depend on the type of job or post.
- Salary will be decided after one got appointed for the certain post.
- Expected salary could be between Rs.15,000-Rs.30,000 plus some additional grade pay.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination (One Tier, Two Tier & Three Tier Examination Scheme)
- Physical Endurance Test
- Skill Test
- Candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/- through Challan to be deposited in State Bank of India
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-serviceman/ Women candidates.
How to Apply Online for DSSSB Recruitment 20015-2016 at dsssbonline.nic.in:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Visit their Official Website.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- An Unique Registration No and Password will be generated, note it.
- Log in with those details & Fill the form.
- Enter the fee payment details & Submit the form with out mistakes.N
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Jobs Over 1000 Vacancies-Click Here
If you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on email@example.com.