Apply Online For BSNL REcruitment 2015-2016 bsnl.co.in; 147 Vacancies Listed : One of the India’s top ongoing networks company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has dispatched a notification letter to employ certain officers under the belt. Thus, all the requested, hardworking and experienced candidates can submit their online application form before the last date of submission which is prescribed below. No doubt the salary granted would be quite handsome. They in total require 147 Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA). For further information like pay scale, salary, educational qualifications, age limits, selection process, application fee you can follow our below article or you can visit their official portal which is supposed to be www.bsnl.co.in.
Detailed Information About Posts Vacancies Age Limits Qualifications & Last Submission Date
Posts Name: Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA)
|Category||No. of Posts|
Starting Date To Apply Online: 1 December, 2015
Last Date To Apply Online: 10th December, 2015
Date Of Examination: 20th December, 2015
- Candidates should possess a age between 10-30 years on 10th December, 2015.
- Age relaxation can be given to OBC, Sc/St.
- 5 years of age relaxation can be enjoyed by OBC, and for SC/ST it changes to 8 years.
- Contenders should possess three year Diploma in Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology from a Govt. recognized university/institute.
- Aspirant should belong to India.
Salary Pay Scale Contract Application Fee & Selection Process
- Aspirants appointed for the available post could offer initially an amount of Rs. 13,600/- to Rs.25,420/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc are admissible as per company rules.
- Experienced candidates can be given higher priority in terms of salary & job opportunity.
- A minimum contract of 6 months needs to be signed by the appointed candidate.
Selection Process & Exam Pattern:
Selection will be done according to the marks obtained in the written examination.
|First||General ability||20||20||3:00 hrs|
- For General and OBC’s, examination fee is Rs.1000/-.
- For SC and ST, it is reduced to Rs.500/-.
How to Apply Online for BSNL Recruitment at bsnl.co.in.:
- Visit their official site.
- On the home page select appropriate link according to your requirement.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to read the advertisement very carefully and must have valid E mail Id and Mobile number which should remain active at the time of registration .
- Applicants have to fill an online application form with all important information very carefully and upload scanned pass port size photo and signature and pay requisite fee.
- After filling the form, verify it once before submitting and submit it within given period of time.
- At last, take hard copy of it for future reference.
If you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on email@example.com.