Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2015; 361 Vacancies Listed : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964 based in Bangalore, India. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur. Asia’s largest aerospace companies under the management of Indian Ministry of Defence, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL has finally listed their this year recruitment notification to provide employment to 361 individuals. Therefore all the eligible, capable and interested candidates can submit their forms before the last date described below, and after this date no forms would be considered to take participation. Complete details regarding Age limits, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, Syllabus, form fee, results is given below and for further any query you can contact us through emails or can visit their official portal which is www.hal-india.com.
Detailed Systematic Desc About Age Limit Posts & Educational Qualifications
Total Vacancies: 361
1. Apprenticeship Trainees : 235
Last Date To Apply: 31st October, 2015
2. Technicians: 126
Last Date To Apply: 10th November, 2015.
Age Limit – .
- Aspirants must possess a minimum age of 18 years.
- Candidate should not exceed 35 years as on 1 January, 2015.
- Age relaxation can be given depending upon terms & Conditions.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should possess degree in Diploma, B/Tech from a well recognized university(For 1st Post).
- Candidate must have passed 10th or 12th.(For 2nd Post).
- For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
- No other benefits would be given to any one.
Salary Selection Process Pay Scale Application Fee & Eligibility Criteria
- Salary would vary depending upon the experience, the type of post & the work done.
- Salary may range between Rs.20,000-Rs.26,000 per month(For First Post).
- For Post 2, salary may vary between Rs.9,000-Rs.15,000 per month.
- Experienced candidates would be given more priority.
All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance in
- No News have yet encountered about application charges.
- Stay tuned to know more.
How To Apply Online For Hal Recruitment 2015 At hal-india.com:
- Visit their official portal.
- Click on the respective link.
- Fill up the form.
- Click submit and print the hard copy.
This is all we have from this article “Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2015; 361 Vacancies Listed”,hope you liked it. We’ll do anything for you, but just keep loving us. If you liked our efforts, then do follow us and share this post on Facebook, twitter, Whatsapp, Reditt etc. You can like our Facebook page from our sidebar to keep yourself updated. Moreover if you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.