Apply Online For HPPSC Recruitment 2015; 128 Vacancies Listed : HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) has dispatched a notification letter for the recruitment of 128 hardworking participants for the posts of Assistant, Lecturer, Officer, Deputy Director and Assistant Engineer etc. All the intersted, capable and hard working candidates can submit their forms online or offline before the last date, which is about to disclose by them. Stay tuned for the important dates. For further information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, salary, pay scale, selection process read our below article given :-
Detailed Info About Posts Vacancies Age Limits Requirements
Total Vacancies: 128
- Assistant Professor (Neurosurgery): 01
- Associate Professor (Nephrology): 01
- Lecturer (Dravyaguna): 01
- Lecturer (Pachkarma): 01
- Lecturer (Ras-Shastra): 01
- Designated Officer: 05
- Deputy Director,Sainik Welfare: 03
- Lecturer (Information Technology): 02
- Lecturer (Computer Engineering): 10
- Lecturer (Civil Engineering): 05
- Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering): 07
- Lecturer (Instrumentation Engineering): 03
- Lecturer (Electronics & Communication Engineering): 03
- Lecturer (Automobile Engineering): 03
- Lecturer (Electrical Engineering): 08
- Lecturer (Architecture Engineering): 04
- Professor (Civil Engineering): 01
- Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 01
- Assistant Professor: 02
- Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities): 01
- Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (Physics): 01
- Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (English): 01
- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic): 07
- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (Chemistry): 06
- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic): 06
- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (English): 06
- Principal (B. Pharmacy): 01
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Electrical): 15
- Assistant Officer (Executive- Relief & Rehabilitation) Trainee: 01
- Assistant Town Planner: 01
- Veterinary Officer: 20
Candidates are required to possess degree of Graduation / Post Graduation / Ph.D in concern field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Upper Age Limit:
- For Associate Professor (Nephrology) Class-I (Gazetted): 50 years
- For Deputy Director, Sainik Welfare: 57 years
- For all other posts: 45 years
- Upper age limit may be relaxed as per rules of organization.
Salary Pay Scale Application Fee & Selection Process
Salary is varied accordingly to the type of post over which the candidate is appointed. The salary would be high for principal followed by deputy director, officers, lecturers and thereafter assistant professor. The salary for principal could be Rs.60,000 – 80,000 per month and for director it could surely be Rs.50,000-Rs.60000 and so on.
- For General Category candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P: RS. 100/-
- FOR Ex-Servicemen of H.P.: No Fee
- Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through ‘eChallan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ option.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test / screening test and personal Interview, which will be organized by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on particular date.
How to Apply Online At hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Candidates applying for these given positions have to go through the official website i.e. hp.gov.in/hppsc, to fill online application form.
- Select “Apply Online” tab on the left side of the page.
- Now, read instructions carefully and register your details asked in the blank box.
- Fill the online application form upload all required details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee.
- Take out printout of the filled in application form for future use.
- Hard copy of the application will be submitted at the time of screening test.