Apply Online For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015-2016 at incometaxindia.gov.in: Income Tax department of India has recently dispatched a recruitment notification for the employment of various hard working and capable candidates. They in total require to fill 14 posts and this is like the one time opportunity for all of you. Thus, all the interested, skillful and experienced job hunters are required to apply for this post before the last date of submission which is believed to be 23rd December, 2015. Date can be extended but there’s isn’t a 100% surety for the extension. However, the forms submitted after the last date would not be considered. For further summary regarding the eligibility criteria, age limits, selection process, salary and application fee for SC, ST, OBC and Gen subscribe our written content below or you can visit their official website which is www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Complete Info About Posts Vacancies Age Limits Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
- Tax Assistant
- Candidates willing to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment should have the Degree from a recognized University/ Institution in relevant field.
- A Candidate with an experience of 6 months or more can enjoy additional benefits.
- An aspirant must possess the age between 18-27 years.
- Age relaxation can be given as per norms.
- Addition 10 years for Sc and St and 5 Years for Obc.
Salary Pay Scale Contract Application Fee & Selection Process
- The salary would depend on the type of job or post.
- Average salary which they would likely to provide may range between Rs.6,000-Rs.21,000 plus GP 2400/-.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Resume and experience
How to Apply Online for Canara Bank Recruitment 20015-2016 at incometaxindia.gov.in:
- Visit their official portal.
- Then, follow to the Notifications / Circulars links under tax laws and rules section and select suitable link of notification.
- Download the application for aforesaid posts, take a print of it and fill it properly in the prescribed format.
- Application complete in all respect accompanied with attested photocopy of documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, sport eligibility certificates, caste certificate etc and latest colored photograph duly attested by gazette officer.
- All the above said documents with application must be enclosed in an envelope which is super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… and submit it to the following address as mention below on this page.
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarter-Personnel, IIIrd Floor,Room No. 378,
Central Revenue Building, I.P. Estate,
If you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.