Apply Online For Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2015; Requires 400 Clerks : The high court of Bombay has published a notification about the need for 400 clerks, that will satisfy their demand. All the eligible, unemployed and capable candidates, now its chance for you to get job. All you have to do is applying registration form before 23 September, 2015. After this date, no forms would be considered. The complete details about requirements, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, age limits is described below.
Detailed Info About Bombay High Court Recruitment Process
The Bombay high court wants 400 brand new clerks that meet their demands out of which 200 will be selected and appointed at spot and the remaining 200 will be placed in waiting list. These waiting candidates would not appoint directly, but have to wait for a certain time. Now, we will deal will some important aspects, that is the basic requirements.
1. Age Limits: Interested candidates should fall in age between 18 and 33 years on date of publication of add, which means that the fellows below 18 years and more than 33 years are not eligible to get registered. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of Maharashtra.
2.Educational Qualification: Candidates must have any bachelor or graduation degree affiliated to any recognized university and must have passed Govt. Commercial Certificate Examination.
3.Selection Process: Short listed candidates would be called for final tests which will include typing speed, written, oral test and even more.
4. Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- either by online or challan any branch of State Bank of India (Rs. 50/- will be additionally charged as bank charges).
5. Note: Only Short listed candidates should pay Rs. 575/- either by online or Challan.
How To Submit Application Online
- Every individual should have a working email id.
- Scan your passport photograph and signature in different files in .jpg format.
- Visit their official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click On Recruitment >Desired Post.
- Click on “Click here for https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- Enter into New User Registration.
- Fill up the form and create user, thereafter profile will be created
- Click on How to apply and fill the details.
- Print receipt for future use.
This is all we have from this article “ Apply Online For Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2015; Requires 400 Clerks”,hope you liked it. We’ll do anything for you, but just keep loving us. We’ll provide you with the things that you haven’t known before. If you liked our efforts, then do follow us and share this post on Facebook, twitter, Whatsapp, Reditt etc. Moreover if you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on email@example.com.