Apply Online For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015; Various Vacancies Listed : Oil India Limited, has finally dispatched the recruitment notification 2015 to provide the job opportunity to all the job hunters. Oil India Limited was one of the oldest public sector company which was established in the year 1959 and is in fact the second largest hydro carbon exploration. Since, it is the oldest and reputed OIL company in India, thus the employee working there must also entertain excellent facilities and handsome salary, Thus, all the job hunter or aspirants who want to grab this job can submit their application form before 30th November, 2015. They in total require 9 posts which includes the vacancies of HSE Officer & Contract & Purchase Officer. For further information like age limits, educational qualification, salary or pay scale, contract, application fee then do follow our below article or you can visit their official site which is www.oil-india.com.
Oil India Limited 2015 Posts Vacancies Age Limits Educational Qualifications Salary & Selection Process
Name Of Post:
- Contract & Purchase Officer on Contract: 04
- HSE Officer on Contract (Safety): 02
- HSE Officer on Contract (Environment): 03
- Aspirants who want to grab the opportunity must fetch Graduation in Engineering from a well recognized university(For Post 1 & 2).
- Contenders must have M.Sc in environment science of minimum 02 years duration of graduate degree in environmental engineering of 04 years duration.(For Post 3)
- Experienced contenders in this field would enjoy more benefits.
- Fake degree or experience would not be tolerated.
- Candidate must possess a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 40 years.
- Age relaxation can be given as per the norms.
- No extra benefits would be given to the reserved categories.
As told above the salary granted would be quite handsome. The appointed aspirant can expect a salary of Rs. 40,000/- plus Rs. 4000/- as an accommodation allowance and Rs. 1500/- as medical allowance per month which is provided by Oil India Limited.
Classification of job hunters will be entirely based on their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be held on 30th November 2015.
How To Apply For OIL Recruitment 2015 at www.oil-india.com :
- Visit their official website.
- Applicants need to prepare application form on plain paper typed in “Block Letters” which includes name of applying applicant, father’s name/ husband’s name, Date of Birth, residential address, contact details, and other relevant information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on the top right corner of application form.
- Attach photocopies of essential documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate etc.
- Job hunters should bring application form along with documents, CV at time of interview.
- Applicants need to produce in person original documents at time of interview for verification.
- Incomplete or Unsigned Application Form will not be entertained by the Corporation.
- No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to applicants for attending interview.
At Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies
INTEGRA, Rukminigaon, GS Road,
Guwahati, Assam – 781 022
For any query,email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.