Apply Online For SBI India Recruitment 2015-2016 sbi.co.in; Various Vacancies Listed : SBI, also known as the State Bank Of India has again released the recruitment notification for the appointment of Vice President and Technology Architect posts. SBI, in India is the most popular bank with millions of crowd attached to it. Since, this time the vacancies are generated for higher post of Vice President, therefore the pay scale which they would offer is supposed to be awesome. Thus, all the experienced and hard working aspirants are requested to apply for the application form as soon as before 20th November, 2015. Forms submitted after last date of submission would not be considered. For further inquiry about age limits, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, minimum contract follow our given article or you can visit the official site of SBI which is www.sbi.co.in.
Detailed Information About Posts Vacancies Age Limits Qualifications & Last Submission Date
- Vice President (Customer Relationship Management)- 01
- Vice President (Credit & Operations Analytics)- 01
- Vice President (Project Management)- 02
- Technology Architect- 02
- Vice President (Human Resources)- 01
- Vice President – Compliance (Company Secretary)- 01
Last Date To Apply Online: 20 November, 2015
- For Post 1 & 2, an aspirant must possess Master’s / Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Operations Research from reputed university.
- For Post 3 & 4, the candidates are requires the PMP certification along with BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) M.Sc in Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications (OR) MCA from Government recognized University / Institutes.
- For Post 5, MBA (HR) from reputed university / Institute.
- For Post 6, Post Graduate and fellow membership of the institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- For Sr. No. 1 to 5 age of applying candidates should not be more than 40 years
- For post of Sr. No. 6 age of participants should not be more than 45 years.
Salary Pay Scale Contract Application Fee & Selection Process
- If the candidate is appointed for any of the first five post, then he would be granted Rs.18 Lakhs Per Month.
- For the post placed at 6, a candidate would enjoy Rs.18 Lakhs plus 20% performance based variable pay.
Selection Process :
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview and Merit list prepared according to interview. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/- will be paid through payment gateway available thereat or by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply Online for SBI India Recruitment 2015-2016 sbi.co.in:
- Visit Their Official site.
- Then, hit “career with us” tab.
- Follow ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (on Contract Basis)’ and hit on relevant job link and read the entire advertisement very carefully.
- Now, eligible candidates can hit “apply online” button and go to “Login for already Registered Candidates” section and fill required entries like registration no. and password etc and press submit button.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take printout of the form for future use and proceed for online fee payment
- At last, send hard copy of application form along with photocopies of documents like ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational certificates/mark sheets, Copy of enrollment with Bar Council etc and e-Receipt for fee payment through e-mail to the below mentioned address.
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
If you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on email@example.com.