APSC Recruitment 2018:We are here with a new notification liberated by the Assam Public Service Commission. The organization produces the advertisement regarding the 50 Posts of Forest Ranger. The candidates who are interested must submit their offline application form for these posts before the last date. For information like selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale etc. candidates must go through the complete article given below.
APSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Forest Ranger|
|Number of vacancy||50|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon|
APSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization:
- Forest Ranger- 50 Posts
Candidates who are looking for this job should hold Bachelor Degree in science or Engineering from a recognized board/ University/ Institute.
The age of the Candidates should be in between 21- 43 years as per counted from the 1-01-2018. Relaxation in age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per rule.
Aspirants are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, Physical test, and interview.
Selected candidates will get attractive salary packages of Rs. 22000- 87000/- per month
Application fee for the GEN candidates is Rs. 250/-
Application fee for the ST/ SC/ OBC/ MOBC candidates is 150/-
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Instruction to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the website of the Organization.
- Now read all the details and download the offline application form.
- Fill the application form with all details like your name, educational qualification, address and much more as per requested in the application form.
- Attach all the credentials and documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Now send the Application form at the postal address of the Organization given in the Postal address section.
Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati- 22
This is the information about the recruitment produces by the APSC for 50 Posts of Forest Ranger. For more information about the recruitment, candidates must go through the official advertisement.