Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018:Bank Note Press has liberated a new job notification for the 04 Posts of a Medical officer, Physiotherapy. The organization invites the application form from the skilled and capable candidates for the following post. Desired candidates who want to secure this job must attend the walk-in interview at the organization before the last date (27th Feb 2018). For information about the educational qualification, pay scale, Age limit, and salary package candidates must go through the article below.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Note Press|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Physiotherapist|
|Number of vacancy||04|
|Last date to Apply||27th Feb 2018|
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Medical officer (Full Time) – 01
- Medical officer (ENT Specialist) – 01
- Medical Officer (Child Specialist) – 01
- Physiotherapist – 01
Candidates who are willing to have this job should hold MBBS Degree/ Degree/ Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
Age of the Candidate should be less or equal to 62 years counted from 27-02-2018. The Reserved category candidates should get Age relaxation according to Organizational Regulations.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Attractive salary Packages will be given to the selected candidates of 45,000-55,000/- (Post – 1), Rs. 950/- Per Visit/ per day (Post 2-4) per month
Candidate must read the official advertisement for complete information about application fee.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 27-02-2018
Official Website: www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Instruction to Apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants must go through the official website of the organization.
- Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully from the official website.
- Candidates must have to attend the walk-in Interview along with all the photocopies of documents that are demanded in the advertisement.
- Walk-in interview must be held on 27th February 2018 at the organization address which is given below.
Bank Notes office, Dewas
So here is all the information about the recruitment liberated by the Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 for 4 Posts of Medical officer, Physiotherapist. For more details, candidates must visit the official website www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com