BHEL Recruitment 2016:
Bharat Heavy Electronics Ltd. owned by government of India is a power equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company established in 1964. Now Bharat heavy Electronics Ltd. has issued advertisement form for filling up the 100 Posts as NEEM Trainee. Eligible aspirants can fill the form for BHEL Recruitment 2016 before the last date of the application form which is 15th of upcoming April. The application form can be downloaded from the website of BHEL. Rest information is given in the later section.
Bharat Heavy Electronics Ltd. Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Bharat Heavy Electronics Ltd.
Last Date Of Submission: 15th April, 2016
Total vacancies: 100
- Graduates (Non-Engineering/Non-Technical) as NEEM Trainees
Educational Qualification: –
Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree with B.COM/B.B.M/B.A/B.SC/B.C.A/B.S.W from a recognized Board/ University.
- Minimum age limit is: – 18 years
- Maximum age limit for General candidates: – 30 Years
- Maximum age limit for OBC candidates: – 33 Years
- Maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates: – 35 Years
Pay Scale: –
The selected candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.7140/- monthly.
Application Fee: –
No application fee is required.
Selection Procedure: –
Candidates can be shortlisted through the document verification.
How To Apply Online For Bharat Heavy Electronics Ltd. Recruitment 2016 :-
- Candidates can download the application form from the organization website bheledn.com .
- Click on the career link and see the notification link and download it.
- Candidates submit duly filled application form.
- The Application Form shall be enclosed with the Self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Candidates sent filled application form to following address: –
- Manager (HR-Administration), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026