BSF Recruitment 2016:
Border Security Force (BSF) has released a notification for various posts in various departments. The posts are as like assistant sub inspector, head constable and many more. Experienced candidates would be given higher priority, so hurry up before the date of submission ends. The application forms would be submitted between 16th June 2016- 15th July, 2016. For more information about the BSF Recruitment 2016, kindly move below or visit their official portal.
BSF Recruitment 2016 Posts Salary & Qualifications Required
Organisation Name: Border Security Force
Starting Date of Submission: – 16th June, 2016
Last Date of Submission: – 15th July, 2016
Total Posts: – 622 Posts
- Assistant sub inspector(RM): – 152 Posts
- Head constable(RO): – 470 Posts
Educational Qualifications: –
Candidates should have 12th / 3 years diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from a recognized Board.
- Candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 year and maximum is 25 years.
- For OBC Candidates maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates maximum age limit is 30 years.
- The pay scale of Rs.5200- 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- for ASI (RM)
- The pay scale of Rs.5200- 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- for HC (RO).
- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- for General/OBC candidates
- SC/ ST/ Female candidates have exempted to fee
- Written test: – on 25th 2016
- Descriptive test: – 18th 2016
- Physical standard test
- Physical efficiency test
- Medical exam
- Document verification
How To Apply For BSF Recruitment 2016:-
- Candidates will have to fill the application form online using BSF website bsf.nic.in .
- Download the official advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form and pay the fee through the demand draft.