BSNL Recruitment 2015 For Junior Account Officer Post; Apply Online :
One of the India’s top ongoing networks company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has dispatched a notification letter to employ certain officers under the belt. Thus, all the requested, hardworking and experienced candidates can submit their online application form before the last date of submission which is prescribed below. No doubt the salary granted would be quite handsome. They in total need 39 junior officers, since the vacancies are few. Thus, you have to be the best in certain aspects, if you want this job. For further information like pay scale, salary, educational qualifications, age limits, selection process, application fee you can follow our below article or you can visit their official portal which is supposed to be www.bsnl.co.in.
Detailed Information About Posts Vacancies Age Limits Qualifications & Last Submission Date
1. Junior Officers: 14
2. Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) – 23
3. Junior Telecom Officer(Civil)-02
Last Date To Apply Online: 10th December, 2015
Starting Date To Apply Online: 1 December, 2015
- Candidates should possess a age between 20-30 years on 1 January, 2015.
- Age relaxation can be given to OBC, Sc/St.
- 5 years of age relaxation can be enjoyed by OBC, and for SC/ST it changes to 8 years.
Candidates who want to apply are required to possess degree of M.Com / CA / ICWA/ CS in concern field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Salary Pay Scale Contract Application Fee & Selection Process
- Aspirants appointed for the available post could offer initially an amount of Rs.16,400-Rs.40,500 with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc are admissible as per company rules.
- Experienced candidates can be given higher priority in terms of salary & job opportunity.
- A minimum contract of 6 months needs to be signed by the appointed candidate.
Selection of skilled aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in all India competitive examination. Exam will contain two papers of three hour duration each having objective type multiple choice questions.
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 750/- through online mode i.e. internet banking, credit card, debit card only.
How to Apply Online for BSNL Recruitment www.bsnl.co.in.:
- Visit their official site.
- Choose appropriate link and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates as required.
- Pay your application fee through proper channel as motioned above.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future use.
This is all we have from this article “BSNL Recruitment 2015 For Junior Account Officer Post; Apply Online”,hope you liked it. We’ll do anything for you, but just keep loving us. If you liked our efforts, then do follow us and share this post on Facebook, twitter, Whatsapp, Reditt etc. You can like our Facebook page from our sidebar to keep yourself updated. Moreover if you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on email@example.com.