BSNL Recruitment 2016:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) has issued notification for the posts of Apprentice Trainees for candidates who are Graduate Engineer/ Diploma Engineer Technician. BSNL is a firm which provides a long term job satisfaction and easy promotion. Since, it is the India’s most popular, so the salary enjoyed by the employees working there is quite good. If you’re interested and have any work experience in this government sector must apply for BSNL Recruitment 2016 before the last date ends. No forms would be considered thereafter and the last deadline is 31st March, 2016 as announced officially by the organisation.
BSNL Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd
Total Posts: 40
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice : – 05 Posts
- Diploma Holder in Engineering Technician Apprentice : – 35 Posts
The candidates must possess a B.E/B.Tech degree in Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Radio /Computer /Electrical/ IT (Information Technology)/ Instrumentation OR M.Sc. (Electronics)/ M.Sc.(Computer Science) from a recognized institution/university from a recognized board/ university
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 30 years
- Age relaxation as per the norms
Pay Scale/ Stipend:-
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice : – Rs. 4984/- per month
- Diploma Holder in Engineering Technician Apprentice : – Rs. 3542/- per month
Application Fee: –
- No application fee is required.
Selection Procedure: –
Candidates will be shortlisted through the academic qualification.
How To Apply Online For BSNL Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website bsnl.co.in .
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed form only.
- Candidates should be sent by Registered post or by hand to the DGM (A/HR), O/o the CGM Telecom., BSNL, Assam Telecom Circle, 3 rd Floor, BSNL Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001
- Application will be received up to 31.03.2016.