Canara Bank Recruitment 2016:
Canara bank is one among the oldest and reputed bank having its headquarters in Bengaluru. For the very first time in this year, they’ve released the advertisement for the employment of various capable job seekers. They are known for the reputation and for some high salary packages offered to their employees. Okay, this recruitment is basically for the post of Junior Officers, Assistant Vice President and other officers too.
Thus, all the determined, capable and talented individuals can submit their forms online before the last date of submission which is 25th January, 2016. One important thing that no forms would be considered legal or registered after the last prescribed date. For more information regarding Canara bank Recruitment 2016, subscribe our article or you can visit their official portal to get updated.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Total Vacancies: 17
- Junior Officer – 06
- Officer – 05
- Assistant Vice President – 06 posts
- Degree in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- University must be well recognized.
For post 1 & 2, Candidates age should lie between 21 to 30 Years as on 30-09-2015.
For post 3, the valid age is between 26 to 32 Years.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- For Post 1, it’s Rs. 12200 – 19600/- per month.
- For post 2, candidates can grant Rs. 15000 – 20500/-.
- For Post 3, the salary is fixed to Rs. 17500 – 21900/-.
- For General/OBC Candidates, the fee to submit the application form online is Rs.250.
- For the rest, it is Rs. 50.
Selection will be done using two phases:
- Personal Interview
Canara Bank Recruitment 2016-Apply Online
- All the interested and eligible aspirants can download the application form from their portal which is www.canbankfactors.com.
- After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the address mentioned in their portal before or on 25-01-2016.
For any query, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.