CBI Recruitment 2018:We are here again to inform you about the new job notification from the Central Bureau of Investigation. The organization is looking for the skilled workers who are capable to work for the organization. The candidates who are interested must submit their offline application to apply for 25 posts of Inspector of Police. Candidates must submit their application before the Last date (within 45 Days). To get more details like how to apply, educational qualification, selection process, salary packages etc candidates must read the complete article given below.
CBI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Name of the Posts||Inspector of Police|
|Number of Vacancy||25|
|Last date to Apply||Within 45 Days|
CBI Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018:
Inspector of Police – 25 Posts
Aspirants must go through the official advertisement to know about the Educational qualification for this post.
Aspirants looking for this job should have age less than or equal to 56 years as per counted from 1-04-2018. Relaxation in age will be given as per rule to the reserved category candidates.
Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal interaction.
Selected candidates will get an attractive salary of Rs. 9300- 34800/- along with grade pay of Rs. 4800/- per month
Candidates must go through the official advertisement to know about the application fee.
Last date of receiving the offline application is: within 45 days
Official Website: www.cbi.nic.in
Instruction to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly aspirants must have to download the offline application form from the official website of the organization.
- Now read the instruction carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form with the valid details as requested in the application form.
- Attach the photocopies of all the documents demanded in the application.
- Attach the latest photo and put your signature on the application form.
- Now send the application at the address of the organization given in the postal address section of the article.
The Deputy Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, Head Office, Administration Division, Plot No.5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
So here is all the information about the new recruitment from the best of my knowledge about the CBI organization for 25 posts of Inspector of Police. Candidate who wants deep details about the recruitment candidates must download the official advertisement.