CBI Recruitment 2016:
CBI, also known as Central Bank Of India has dispatched their 2016 first recruitment notification for the employment of 58 Credit Officer(Charted Accountant) in MMG Scale II (Manger) in Specialist category. Since, it is for the post of Manager, therefore the salary granted would be quite good. Thus, all the interested, capable, experienced and determined job hunters can apply for the CBI Recruitment 2016 before the last date of submission which is supposed to be 31st January, 2016 which could laterly be extended. For the further information regarding the job, pay scale, application fee, mandatory qualifications, selection process, salary offered, more bank jobs do follow our prescribed article.
CBI Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Total Posts: 58
Post Name: Credit Officer
- Degree in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Should possess good academic records.
- An experience of 6 months.
- Reserved categories can enjoy more benefits.
- Minimum possible age should be 18 years.
- No boundation on upper age limits.
- Age relaxation can be granted as per the norms.
- Salary of Rs.50,000 can be given.
- Average salary would lie between Rs.30,000-Rs.55,000 per month.
- Experienced aspirants could be offered further good package.
- It would depend more on the experience and academic records.
Selection will be done using two phases:
- Personal Interview
How To Apply Online For CBI Recruitment 2016 centralbankofindia.co.in:
- Download the application form from their official website.
- After downloading the application form, must fill it with exact information and attach the photocopies of all documents.
- After that, filled application form completed in all respects must be sent to below stated address before the last date.
To General Manager (HRD),
Central Bank of India,
Chandermukhi, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021