Central Excise & Services Tax Recruitment 2016:
Central Excise & Services Tax has released an employment notification for Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Havaldar Vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates who qualifies for the Central Excise & Service Tax Recruitment 2016 can apply through prescribed format of application. Application forms are invited from the eligible candidates only before the last date of applying. In order to grab the complete details on the same, kindly proceed below.
Central Excise & Service Tax Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name:Central Excise & Service Tax Department
Total Posts: Various
Name of posts:
- Tax assistant
Candidates those who are apply for the post must have a graduation / post graduation degree from a recognized University/ Institute and also have proficiency in typing speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
- Aspirants must not exceed over 40 years.
- The minimum valid age is set to 18 years.
- Tax assistant ( Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Per Month.)
- Stenographer ( Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Per Month.)
- Havaldar ( Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Per Month.)
Candidates who are applying for the post will be selected on the basis of
- Written test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Online For Central Excise & Service Tax Recruitment 2016 :-
- Candidates who are going to apply for these posts send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document & two passport size photograph send to The Additional Commissioner (CCO), Office of the chief commissioner of central excise, Bangalore Zone, B.P No. C.R. Building Queens Road, Bangalore 560001.
This is it from Central Excise & Service Tax Recruitment 2016 . Stay Tuned for more updates.