Central Railway Recruitment 2018:Railway recruitment cell has announced the job notification for the 21 posts of Sports Quota. The organization invites the application form from the eligible candidates. Candidates who are interested must submit their online application on or before the last date (20-02-2018). Other details like age, educational qualification, salary package and how to apply are given in the article below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Sports Quota|
|Number of vacancy||21|
|Last date to Apply||20-02-2018|
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Level 5/4: 05 Posts
- Level 3/2: 16 Posts
Candidates willing to have this job should hold Graduation for level 5/4, 12th or its equivalent examination or 10th with ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT for level 3/2 from a recognized board/ University/ Institute.
Candidate age should be in the range 18-25 years counted from 1-07-2018. Age relaxation is applicable for Reserved Category as per rules of an organization.
Candidates must be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination.
Attractive salary packages will be given to the selected candidates for more information go through the official advertisement.
Application fee for the GEN/ OBC Candidates is Rs. 500/-
Application fee for the ST/ SC/PWD candidates is Rs. 250/-
Starting Date: 6-02-2018
Last Date: 20-02-2018
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
Instruction to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must go through the official website through the link given below.
- Scan the photographs, Signature and relevant documents.
- Read the instruction carefully before applying any mistake leads to the rejection of the application form.
- Now fill the form with your name, address, educational qualification as per asked in the form. And upload the documents as per demanded in the application.
- Now complete the application by submitting it and make the fee payment before the last date.
So this is all the information about the new recruitment from the Central Railway Recruitment 2018 for 21 Posts of Sports Quota. For more information candidates must visit the official website www.rrccr.com