Facebook Recruitment 2016:
Facebook one of leading social network firm has finally revealed their recruitment notification 2016 for the purpose to appoint some really determined and deserving candidates. Working in the reputed firm is the aim of millions of crowd around the globe but only the deserving candidates can qualify for it. So, all the candidates who think that they can able to crack a job in Facebook can apply for the Facebook Recruitment 2016 before the last date of submission which is yet to be announced. You won’t get this opportunity again, so grab it with both hands.
For the complete knowledge of Facebook Recruitment 2016, subscribe below.
Facebook Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organization name: Facebook
Total Posts: Various
- Legal Counsel
- Policy Programs Manager,
- Partner Engineer
Candidates, who want to got the above stated posts by applying it Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in relevant field as per the post from any recognized university or Institute and should have appropriate working experience in relevant fields (if required) for applying posts.
- Shortlisted candidates for any one of the applying positions will obtain a good and attractive amount of salary which is offered by Facebook.
- Appointed one’s can enjoy a salary of Rs.3600000 per anum.
applying candidates will be selected based on the following process as indicated below:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Facebook Recruitment 2016-How to Apply:
- Candidates, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply for Facebook jobs by submitting online application form by following below listed steps one by one to apply online:
- Go to the Official site of the Facebook, which is www.facebook.com.
- From home page click on ‘careers’ link.
- Select the option‘Browse by location’ and select the location ‘Asia & south pacific’.
- Go to the India in the map and then select relevant city.
- click on appropriate job title and press “Apply Now” menu.
- candidate should fill the online application form with exact information.
- And upload images of documents (if required).
- Press on to submit button to record the entire details.
- After final submission, take print out of filled application form for future use.
This is all we have from Facebook Recruitment 2016.