IB Recruitment 2018:A new job notification is liberated by the Intelligence Bureau for the skilled and capable candidates. The organization invites the application form from the interested candidates for 134 Posts of Central Intelligence Officer. The candidates must submit their offline application before the last date of the application (within 60 Days). To get further information about the IB recruitment like how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification etc candidates must read the complete article given below.
IB Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the Post||Central intelligence officer|
|Name of the Vacancy||134|
|Last date to Apply||Within 60 days|
IB Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Deputy Central Intelligence officer/ Executive – 80
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/ Executive – 54
Candidates should hold Bachelor Degree, officer under the Central Police Organization or State Police Organizations/ Defence Forces from a recognized board/ University/ Institute.
Age of the candidates who are interested in this job should be less or equal to 56 years as counted from 1-01-2018. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of an organization.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, Personal Interview.
Attractive salary packages will be given to the selected candidates of Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- for Post-1, Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- Post- 2 per month
Candidates must go through the official advertisement to know about the application fee.
Last date of receiving the Application form is: Within 60 days
Official Website: www.mha.gov.in
Instruction to Apply for IB Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must go through the official website of the organization from the link given below.
- Candidates must prepare all the documents that will be needed to attach with the application.
- Now read all the instruction carefully and download the offline application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form carefully and attach all the requested documents to it.
- Now send the application form to the postal address of the organization.
Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35, S.p. Marg, New Delhi- 21
So this is all the information about the new job recruitment from the IB Recruitment 2018 for 134 Posts of Central Intelligence officer. For more info candidates must visit the official website of the organization.