2016 Recruitment of Indian Army:
Indian Army has recently depicted a latest job advertisement which says Indian Army Recruitment 2016 to employ 102 deserving candidates. It is a good chance for those who are searching jobs in our proud “Indian Army”. Applications are invited from all over the India to fill up the total of 102 vacancies in Indian Army, some of the posts including in this are of Firemen and Tradesman Mate. Interested people can apply for this recruitment within 21 days of publishing this article. Aspirants who are keen to apply can get the full details down next. Read the information carefully.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Qualifications, Age Limits, Posts, Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Indian Army
Total vacancies: 102
- Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor):83
- Matriculation must have been passed by the applicant.
- Pass certificate of industrial training institute of a recognized board.
- UR: 18-25 Years
- OBC: 18-28 Years
- SC/ST: 18-30 Years
Selected people will get an amount of Rs. 5, 200- 20,200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 1, 900/1, 8 00/- plus Allowance.
Performance in Physical Endurance / Physical measurements tests will be judged and on the basis of this the selection will be done. Then a written test will be taken of objective types questions of English and Hindi.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2016?:-
- First of all job aspirants require to logon official website of organization that is indianarmy.nic.in
- Then, they have to go to the notice section which is available on the home page of the website.
- Now, click on the “Recruitment Of Civilians In 31 FAD” link and read out the whole detail carefully.
- After that, download the application form and fill it in its proper manner.
- After filling the whole form, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
- Envelope should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________(CATEGORY________________)”
The photocopy of the following Documents/Certificates is to be attached along with application, duly self attested:
- Two Passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card/Call letter.
- Attached copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application :-
- Education Qualification Certificate including Admit card & Marks sheet.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST) where applicable issued by appropriate author.