Indian Army Recruitment 2016:
Indian Army has finally advertised about their latest recruitment notification 2016 regarding Indian Army JAG Entry. Working for the betterment of the nation is the dream of almost every citizen. Thus, here is the chance for every nation lover to opt for the same and do something extra ordinary for our nation and for himself. Online applications are invited from Law graduates applicants for grant of Short Service Commission (NT) Course in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department under JAG Entry Scheme 17th Course Oct 2016.
Thus, all the desirable aspirants can apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2016 before the last date of submission which is 16 February, 2016 and the forms to apply online would be made available from the 18 January, 2016.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Mandatory Qualifications Pay Scale Posts Name & Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 14(Men: 10 & Women: 04)
Course Name: JAG Entry Scheme 17th Course Oct 2016
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of India which is the mandatory qualifications needed for Indian Army Recruitment 2016.
- He should possess degree in LLB from a well recognized university.
- Applying applicant must possess minimum of 21 years of age.
- The max age which is valid for this Indian Army Recruitment 2016 is 27 years as on July 1, 2016.
- Selected aspirants for JAG Entry Scheme 17th Course Oct 2016 will receive stipend of Rs 21,000/- per month.
- On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Assortment of Indian Army Recruitment 2016 will be based on:
- SSB Interview
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Medical Examination
How to apply Indian Army Recruitment 2016 joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Visit their official website.
- Select “Apply Online” link >Fill Details.
- Note down your user id and password.
- Then hit on “Submit” button to record the entire details
- Get Printout of the duly filled Application Form required for future use.
If you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on email@example.com.