Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016:
Indian Coast Guard has published another recruitment notification for some extra ordinary talented individuals. Eligible candidates can apply through the website of the www.indiancoastguard.nic.in with in 1 month from the date of advertisement. This is a place where the employees enjoy a feeling of satisfaction and motivation. You won’t get an another chance to get employed there. So, each and every interested aspirants are required to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 for better and satisfactory life.
For the complete theory of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016, just proceed next.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Total Posts: – 74 posts
- Motor Transport Driver- 14 posts
- Store Keeper- 03 posts
- Assistance store keeper- 03 posts
- Multi tasking staff- 09 posts
- Unskilled laborer- 02 posts
- Fireman- 01 post
- UDC- 13 posts
- Engine driver- 03 posts
- Fire engine driver- 05 posts
Educational Qualifications: –
Candidates should have completed 10th 12th , Graduation Degree or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age 18 to 27 years
- Relaxable for Govt. servants in the case of General candidates up to 40 years
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe up to 45 years
Pay Scale: –
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with grade pay 1800/2400/-
Selection Procedure: –
The selection criteria is as usual will based on the two factors.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016-How To Apply:-
- The application forms are required to be submitted within the 45 days of release of application forms..
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed as “Applications for the post of ______________“.
This is all we have from Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016.