Indian Navy Recruitment 2016:
Indian Navy invites application for the posts of Permanent Commissioned Officer through the selection of SSB. Only unmarried crowd can participate in the recruitment process. So, those who are interested and also are eligible for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 can apply for it before 9th April, 2016. There may be extension up to 19th April, but we aren’t sure. For the rest description, scroll down below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Indian Navy
Total vacancies: Various
|S. No.||Name of Post||Type of Commission||Gender|
|1||Education||SSC||Male & Female|
- For the post of Education: – candidates must have done M Sc. In Physics/ Math/ Chemistry/ MA in English/ History/ Pol. Science/ Economics/ Masters in Computer application or Computer science OR BE/B Tech/M Tech in Mechanical /Electrical /Computer Science Technology
- For the Post of Logistics: – Candidates must have done B.E/B. Tech in any discipline/ MBA/ B.Sc. /B.Com/ B.Sc.(IT)/ MCA/MSC(IT)
- Education: – 21 – 25 Years
- Logistics: – 19 ½ – 25 Years
|S no.||Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|1||Captain||Rs. 37400-67000/-||Rs. 8700/-|
|2||Commander||Rs. 37400-67000/-||Rs. 8000/-|
|3||Lieutenant||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|4||Lieutenant Cdr||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 6100/-|
|5||Sub Lieutenant||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 6000/-|
Selection Procedure: –
Candidates will be call for SSB interview.
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2016:-
- Candidates get details from the website of Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in .
- Candidates can submit online application form through the website.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form
- Send one copy of application form to given address with all required documents: –
- Post Box No. 04, R K Puram Main PO, New Delhi – 110 066.