Infosys Recruitment 2016:
Infosys(Information Technology ) is a leading company out there in India in terms of business consulting, Information Technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. Now Infosys wants to hire the candidates for filing up their desired vacancies .Freshers and experienced candidate who wish to build up their career in such a reputed organisation like Infosys, they must apply for this job. Information regarding the Infosys Recruitment 2016 like age limits, qualifications and last date of submission is given below.
Infosys Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Infosys
Total Posts: Various
- ADM – Technology Architect
- IVS – Technical Test Lead – PT/PE/SAP/SOA/Infra/Oracle Testing
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/BPM/Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead-Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- DX-Project Manager-Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery- SAS/R/Statistical Modeling
- Candidates should have to complete the age of 18 years as on the date of submission of form.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category and physical handicapped candidate applicable as per the organization rule.
- Candidates who wants to apply for Infosys Recruitment must have possess Graduation / Post Graduation degree in prescribed discipline from a reputed and authorized university .
- B.Tech / B.E. in from any recognized university/Institute
- Candidates those who are selected on the basis of written test .
- After that Technical interview
- R interview
Selected candidate by the organization will surely got a good attractive package of salary according to their post& skill.
How To Apply For Infosys Recruitment 2016:
- Candidate who wish to apply,first of all they have to visit official website of Infosysis infosys.com
- Goon to ‘Career’ menu and then select the appropriate job link in which you wish to apply.
- Now click search tab all available jobs will display on your computer screen.
- Enter your country code and choose post for which you want to apply.
- Read the instructions carefully properly and go to the ‘apply online’ option must fill the required details properly.
- Candidate should Upload required documents like resume and passport size photo.
- Press “submit” button and take a print out the of the submitted application for future use.