ISRO Recruitment 2018: Here is a new job notification from the ISRO organization for 106 posts of Scientist/ Engineer. The organization invites application form from the skilled and capable candidates. The candidates who are interested must submit their online application form on or before the last date.. For further details, candidates must read the complete article given below for information like selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist/ Engineer|
|Number of Posts||106|
|Last date to Apply||Soon|
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics] – 32
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical] – 45
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science] – 29
Candidates who are willing to have this job must hold B.E/ B.tech from a recognized board/ University/ Institute.
Age of the candidate should be less or equal to 35 years counted from 20-02-2018. The Reserved category candidates should get Age relaxation according to Organizational Regulations.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, personal interview.
Attractive salary package should be given to the selected candidates of Rs. 56100/- per month
The application fee for the GEN/ OBC candidates is Rs. 100/-
The application fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Instruction to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Read all the instruction carefully. Any mistake in filling the application form may lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Now fill the form carefully with all the required details like your name, educational qualification, age etc. that are requested on the application form.
- Upload all the scanned documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Complete the applying procedure by submitting the application form and paying the application fee before the last date (20-02-2018).
Here is all the information about the new recruitment for 106 posts of Scientist/ Engineer from ISRO organization. For more information candidates must go through the official advertisement of the recruitment.