Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016:
Jharkhand Police Association has released a recruitment notification for Special Auxiliary Police Force. A huge number of vacancies are there to be filled, so the chances of selection increased enormously. Candidates will be selected based on the experience, talent and qualifications. The dates for the interview has been shown below.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale & Qualifications Needed
Organisation Name: Jharkhand Police Association
Last Date: 28-06-2016
Total vacancies: 1448
- Constable (General Duty): – 175 Posts
- Normal Solider: – 1205 Posts
- Driver Solider: – 41 Posts
- Cook: – 21 Posts
- Commandant: – 01 Post
- Deputy Commandant: – 05 Posts
Interview Dates: –
Candidates call for Interview on following dates: – 31-03-2016, 07-04-2016, 21-04-2016, 05-05-2016, 19-05-2016, 02-06-2016, 16-06-2016 or 28-06-2016.
Candidates should have done matriculation and 12th from recognized board/ university.
- Minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Age limit for ex-serviceman is 35 – 55 years.
|Sr. no.||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (General Duty)||Rs. 15000/-|
|2||Normal Solider||Rs. 15000/-|
|3||Driver Solider||Rs. 15000/-|
|6||Deputy Commandant||Rs. 45000/-|
Application Fee: –
There will be no application fee.
Selection Procedure: –
Selection will be based on the Personal Interview
How To Apply Online for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates should visit to the official website of the Jharkhand Police jhpolice.gov.in .
- Download the official advertisement and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Send it to the postal address given in the notification.