Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2016:
To fill the vacant seats, Karnataka Forest Department has released a notification for Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard. This is yet another opportunity for the one’s who are looking the government job desperately. Candidates can get all details from the website www.aranya.gov.in . Eligible candidates can apply before the last date the application form i.e. 7th May, 2016. Detailed information on the Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2016 is shown below.
Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Karnataka Forest Department
Total vacancies: 627
- Ranger Forest Officer: – 72 Posts
- Forest Guard: – 555 Posts
Educational Qualifications: –
Candidates must have done Matriculation/ Intermediate graduation B Sc. In Agriculture or graduation in Veterinary Science from a recognized board/ university.
- Candidates should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per norms
Pay Scale: –
Candidates get pay band of Rs. 21600 – 40050/-
- Candidates have to pay application fee Rs. 100/- for general candidates.
- All other candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-
Selection Procedure: –
Candidates will be selected based on performance in : –
- Written test
- Physical test
- Physical efficiency test
- Personal interview
How To Apply Online For Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2016:-
- Candidates can visit the official website aranya.gov.in.
- Download the official notification and read all eligible condition.
- Fill the application form as per guidelines.
- Candidates have to upload the latest photograph and signature.
- Candidates pay your fee through online mode.
- Take print out of the filled application form.