LMRCL Recruitment 2018:We are here to inform you about the new recruitment from the Lucknow Metro Corporation Limited for 386 Posts of Train Operator, Office Assistant, Jr. Engineer. The organization invites the application form from the candidates who are skilled and capable. Candidates must submit their online application on or before the last date (27th March 2018). For more information Candidates must go through the complete article to know How to apply, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification and much more.
LMRCL Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Train Operator, Office Assistant, Jr. Engineer|
|Number of Vacancy||386|
|Last date to Apply||27th March 2018|
LMRCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
Post-Wise Detailed Information:
Executive Category posts
1. Assistant Manager (Civil) – 07
2. Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 06
3. Assistant Manager (S & T) – 03
4. Assistant Manager (Architect) – 03
5. Assistant Manager (Operation) – 02
6. Assistant Manager (IT)- 01
7. Assistant Manager (Finance) – 01
8. Assistant Manager (HR) – 02
9. Assistant Company Secretary – 01
10. Assistant Manager (Public Relation) – 02
Non-Executive Category posts
11. Station Controller Cum Train Operator – 101
12. Customer Relation Assistant – 49
13. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 31
15. Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 35
15. Junior Engineer (S & T) – 27
16. Office Assistant HR – 02
17. Account Assistant – 01
18. Public Relation Assistant – 02
19. Manager Civil – 17
20. Maintainer Electrical – 65
21. Manager S & T – 28
Aspirants who are willing to have this job should hold ITI/ Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation Degree/ B.E/ B.tech in Civil/ Electrical or Electrical & Electronics/ EC/ CS/ Engineering/ Master Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ M.tech (CS)/ MBA/ Master of Mass Communication and Journalism from a recognized board/ University/ Institute.
Candidate age should be in the range of 21- 28 years as counted from 1-02-2018. Age relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to a reserved category according to the organizational regulation.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, Personal Interview.
Attractive salary packages should be given to the selected candidates of Rs. 20600- 46500/- (For Post 1-10), Rs. 13500- 25520/- (For Post 11, 13- 15), Rs. 10170- 18500/- (for Post 12, 16- 18), Rs. 8000- 14140/- (For Post 19- 21) per month
Applicants of GEN/ OBC category should have to pay Rs. 500/-
Applicants of ST/ SC/ PH category should have to pay Rs. 200/-
Last date to apply online is: 27-03-2018
Official Website: www.lmrcl.com
Instruction to Apply for LMRCL Recruitment 2018:
- Contenders who are willing to have this job must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Click on Apply now.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully. Any mistake may lead to the rejection of the application.
- Now fill the application form carefully with all the required details that are requested in the application form by the organization.
- Upload all the scanned documents that demanded in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Complete the applying procedure by submitting the application form.
- And pay the application fee on or before the last date (27th March 2018) through online or offline payment method.
This is all the information about the LMRCL Recruitment 2018 for 386 Posts of Train Operator, Office Assistant, Jr. Engineer. For more information candidates must visit the official website.