Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016:
Maharashtra recruitment board of police has released a recruitment notification 2016 for the employment of certain employees. They need to fill the vacancy for the post of Constables and Sub inspectors. It is a good time for the job seekers to achieve a good career in this field . The total number of the required post for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 is 4862. One important thing that the application must be submitted before the last date of submission through any mode. No forms would be considered thereafter. The registration process will begin from 18th February, 2016 and ends on 22nd February, 2016. It is a golden opportunity for those who wants to join the security forces. For the complete description regarding the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016, subscribe below.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Total Vacancies: 4862
- Sub inspector
Essential Qualification Required:
- Interested candidate should have matriculation dmc.
- The aspirant must have passed 12th.
- Good academic record.
- The minimum eligible age is 18 years.
- The upper age boundation is 25 years.
- Experienced one’s can enjoy benefits.
- Police Constable will get pay scale of 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay .
- Sub-Inspectors can be given Rs.15,000-Rs.30,000 per month plus additional accommodation.
- Physical eligibility test
- Written test
- Personal interview
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016-How to apply:
- Candidates log on to the official web site of Maharashtra police that is mahapolice.gov.in.
- After that complete the online registration form.
- Upload the latest image,signature and defined documents .
- Pay the application fee online or offline .
- Take the printout after the complete submission of form and payment of fee.
For more information and query, mail us on email@example.com.