Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018:We are here to inform you about the job notification from Maharashtra Police Recruitment for 1993 posts of constable. The organization invites the application form from the skilled and capable candidates. The candidates who are willing to have this job must submit their online application form on or before the last date (28-02-2018). For more information related notification like pay scale, educational qualification, Age limit, Salary package etc are given in the article below.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Police|
|Name of the Posts||Police Constable|
|Number of vacancy||1993|
|Last date to Apply||28-02-2018|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the Position:
- Mumbai: 1137 posts
- SP, Raigad: 83 posts
- SP Ratnagiri: 145 posts
- SP, Sindhudurg: 53 posts
- SP, Nashik: 100 posts
- SP, Solapur: 36 posts
- SP, Latur: 58 posts
- SP, Akola: 68 posts
- SRPF Gr-2, Pune (Armed): 83 posts
- SRPF GR-4, Nagpur: 75 posts
- SRPF Gr-6, Dhule: 50 posts
- SP, Palghar: 105 posts
Candidates who are willing to have this job should hold 10th/ 12th from a recognized board/ University/ Institute.
Age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 25 years for S.N0.9, 10, 11, 18 to 28 years for remaining S.No’s as on 28-02-2018. The Reserved category candidates should get Age relaxation according to Organizational Regulations.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Physical test & written test.
Candidate must read the official advertisement for complete information about the salary package.
GEN/ OBC Candidates will have to pay Rs. 375/- as Application fee
Reserved Category candidate will have to pay Rs. 225/- as Application fee
Starting Date: 6-02-2018
Last Date for Online registration: 28-02-2018
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Instruction to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Now click on Apply now.
- Read all the instruction carefully before filling the application form. Any mistake in filling the form may lead to the rejection of the application.
- Now fill the application carefully with all the details like your name, address, an educational qualification that are required in the form.
- Now upload all the scanned documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Now complete the applying procedure by submitting your application form and paying the fee before the last date 28-02-2018.
Here is all the information about the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 for 1993 Posts of Constable from the best of knowledge. For more details about the recruitment, candidates must visit the official website www.mahapolice.gov.in