NCERT Recruitment 2016:
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) have issued yet another notification for the recruitment of Officer and Manger Posts. The vacancies are for some good posts out of which some are Business Manager/ Production Officer/ Assistant Editor and many more. Candidates who were waiting for the NCERT Recruitment 2016 can apply for the same before the last deadline ends and that would end on 2nd May, 2016.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Posts Vacancies & Pay Scale
Organisation Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Total Posts: – 08 Posts
- Chief Production Manager: – 01 Post
- Business Manager: – 01 Post
- Production Officer: – 01 Post
- Assistant Production Officer: – 01 Post
- Assistant Editor: – 03 Posts
- Marketing Executive: – 01 Post
Educational Qualifications: –
Candidates should have done Graduation in relevant filed from a recognized board/ university.
- For post no. 1 & 2 : – Maximum age limit should be 45 years
- For post no. 3 : – Maximum age limit should be 40 years
- For post no. 4 & 5 : – Maximum age limit should be 35 years
- For post no. 6 : – Maximum age limit should be 30 years
- Age relaxation as per govt. rules
- For the post no. 1 to 5 pay scale will be : – Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- For the post no. 6 pay scale will be : – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
- For unreserved candidates application fee : – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST & OBC candidates application fee: – Rs. 250/-
- Woman, PWD & ex- Serviceman are exempted to fee.
Selection Procedure: –
Shortlisted candidates can call for the personal interview.
How To Apply Online For NCERT Recruitment 2016:-
- Candidates should visit the official website ncert.nic.in .
- Candidates may download the application form.
- Fill the application in prescribed format.
- Candidates should have post the filled application to following address: –
- “Section Officer, E.III Section, room no.1, 2nd Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, Sri Arbindo Margh, New Delhi – 110016”.