NIA Recruitment 2016:
National Investigation Agency (NIA) is a national agency to combat terror in India and finally on March 20, they have issued an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of section officer,office attendant ,deputy superintendent. Eligible and the candidates who are interested for the NIA Recruitment 2016 can register via online mode before the last announced submission date which is 5th April, 2016. To know the complete details for the same, you need to proceed below.
NIA Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: National Investigation Agency
Total Posts: 12
- Section Officer
- Office Superintendent,
- Deputy Superintendent
- Candidate who wants to apply for NIA recruitment they should have passed bachelor degree from recognized board
Candidate should not below 18 years and not more than 56 years
- 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay(Post 1),
- 9300 – 34800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay(Post 2
- Candidates can be selected on the basis of performance in Written exam
How To Apply Online For NIA Recruitment 2016:-
- Interested job seekers are requested to move to their official panel site which is nia.gov.in.
- Then, the next step involved is to select a “Career” and thereafter an appropriate or respective link for the posts.
- Press Search bar and you will display all the available jobs.
- Enter your country and choose post for which you want to apply.
- Read the full details properly and go to the ‘apply online’ option must fill the required details properly.
- Upload required documents like c.v and passport size photo.
- Press “submit” button and take hard copy of application for future use.
We are done from NIA Recruitment 2016.