PPSC Recruitment 2018:Punjab Public Service Commission has been liberating a job recruitment for the 67 posts of DSP, Tehsildar, Officers. The candidates who are skilled and capable are invited the organization. The candidates who are interested must submit their online application on or before the last date (23rd April 2018). For more details like selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee and much more candidates must go through the complete article given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||DSP, Tehsildar, Officers|
|Number of Vacancy||67|
|Last date to Apply||23rd April 2018|
PPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 10
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 20
- Tehsildar – 03
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer – 02
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer – 15
- Labor –cum- Conciliation Officer – 01
- Employment Generation and Training Officer – 06
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II) – 10
Candidates should hold Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
The age of the candidates should be in the range from 21- 37 years as per counted from the 1-01-2018. Relaxation in age limit is provided to the reserved category candidates as per rule.
Contenders for this job will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, personal interview.
Contenders will get attractive salary packages of per month.
Application fee for the GEN/ OBC Candidates is Rs. 3000/-
Application fee for the SC/ ST candidates is Rs. 1125/-
Application fee for Physical Handicapped Punjab is Rs. 1750/-
Last date for online application form is: 23- 04-2018
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Instructions to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the Organization.
- Now click on apply now button and Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now fill the application form with all the valid details like your name, educational qualification etc. as per demanded in the application form.
- Upload all the documents that are requested in the application form.
- Finally, submit your application form and pay the application on or before the last date (23-04-2018).
Here is all the information about the new notification from the Punjab Public Service Commission for the 67 posts of DSP, Tehsildar, Officers. For further details, candidates must go through the official advertisement.