RBI Recruitment 2018:This is to inform you about the new job recruitment liberated by the Reserve Bank of India. The organization gives the opportunity to the job seekers. The skilled and capable candidates must apply for the 03 posts of a Medical consultant by submitting their offline application before the last date of this advertisement. The candidates who are interested must go through the complete article. To know how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification and much more continue reading below.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name Of the Posts||Medical consultant|
|Number of Vacancy||03|
|Last date to Apply||30th March 2018|
RBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Medical Consultant- 03
Candidates who want to work with this organization should hold MBBS Degree from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Aspirants must go through the official advertisement to know about the age limit.
Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Candidates will get attractive salary packages of Rs. 850/- per hour after the selection.
Contenders must go through the official Advertisement to know about the Application fee.
Last date for receiving the offline Application is: 30-03-2018
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Instruction to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants should have to download the offline Application form from the official website of the organization.
- Candidates must read all the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Now fill the application form with the valid details like your name, educational qualification, age, address etc as per requested in the application form.
- Candidates have to attach the photocopies of all the documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Fix photograph on the application form and put your signature on the form.
- Now send the application form at the address of the organization given in the postal address section of the article.
Regional Director, Human Resource Management
Department, Reserve Bank of India, Near Gandhi Bridge, Ahmedabad – 380014
So this is all the information related to the new recruitment from the RBI Organization for 03 Posts of Medical Consultant. For further details, candidates must visit the official website.