Register Online For UPSSSC Recruitment 2015; Requires 1752 Pharmacist, LT & Other Posts :
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has demanded the need of recruitment for 1752 Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapy Technician & Nurse Vacancies. All the eligible, capable and interested individuals can submit their application form online and offline too but before 3rd of October. After this date, all the forms would be considered expired. The other details regarding age limits, Educational qualification, Posts, Application fee, selection process, latest notifications, exam date, minimum marks are given below :-
Complete Info About UPSSSC Notification 2015 Posts/Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 1752 posts
1. Lab Technician: 450 posts
2. X-Ray Technician: 403 posts
3. Physiotherapy Technician: 15 posts
4. Dental Hygienist: 165 posts
5. Pharmacist (Alleopathic): 80 posts
6. Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 02 posts
7. Pharmacist (Ayurveda): 01 post
8. Pharmacist: 634 posts
9. Nurse: 02 posts
Thus, in total they require over 1700 individuals so as to fill up the vacancies. The crowd having knowledge of this field should give a try, as the salary would be given according to the experience and your capabilities. Other important details to satisfy eligibility criteria is given below:
->Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years for S.No.1 to 6 posts, 21-40 years for S.No.7 & 8 posts as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
-> Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate with Diploma in Laboratory Technician course for S.No.1 post, Diploma in X-Ray Technician for S.No.2 post, Intermediate with Science & 09 months training certificate in Physiotherapy Technician for S.No.3 post, Intermediate (Science-Biology group) Diploma in Dental Hygiene for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
->Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test.
->Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. PH candidates have to Rs. 25/- Processing Fee only.
Procedure To Apply Online
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the “Direct Recruitment”.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
This is all we have from this article “Register Online For UPSSSC Recruitment 2015; Requires 1752 Pharmacist, LT & Other Posts”,hope you liked it. We’ll do anything for you, but just keep loving us. We’ll provide you with the things that you haven’t known before. If you liked our efforts, then do follow us and share this post on Facebook, twitter, Whatsapp, Reditt etc. Moreover if you have any query regarding our services, then please post us or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.