Revenue Department, District Kishtwar Recruitment 2018:New job recruitment has been liberated by the Revenue Department, District Kishtwar. The organization invites the applications from the skilled and capable candidates for the 64 posts of Class- IV. The interested candidates must submit their offline application form before the last date (27th March 2018). To get further information regarding the recruitment like selection procedure, Pay scale, Application fee and much more from the article given below.
Revenue Department 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department|
|Name of the Posts||Class-IV|
|Number of vacancy||64|
|Last date to Apply||27th March 2018|
Revenue Department Vacancy Details:
Number of Position:
- Class-IV (Orderly, Process server and Watchman)- 64
Candidates looking for this job should hold 10th/ 12th from a recognized board/ University/ Institute.
Age of the Aspirant should be in the range of 18-40 years counted from 1-02-2018. The Reserved category candidates should get Age relaxation according to Organizational Regulations.
Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Personal Interview.
Application Fee for all the candidates is 100/-
Last date of receiving the application form is: 27-03-2018
Official Website: www.Kishtwar.nic.in
Instruction to Apply for Revenue Department 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Candidates must read all the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Now download the offline application form fill it with all the details like your name, educational qualification, address that are requested in the application.
- Now attach the photocopies of all the documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Now send the filled application form at the postal address of the organization given in the postal address section.
Office of The Deputy Commissioner Kishtwar, Jammu & Kashmir
Here is all the information related to the new job recruitment from the Revenue Department, District Kishtwar. For more information about the application, candidates must go through the official advertisement.