SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2016:
SBI proposed their official recruitment saying SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2016 , candidates will be hired up for various posts like manager and other major jobs. This is a golden opportunity for all the interested and capable aspirants. Keen job hunters can submit their forms as soon as possible before the last date dominates, and the last date is yet not revealed. The rest description on the same is given below.
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name:State Bank of India
Total vacancies: Various
- Unit Manager
- Agency Manager
- Sr. Agency Manager
- Applying candidates must have 2-5 years experience with the graduation.
- MBAs will be preferred more.
Details of salary:
Selected candidates will be able to get very impressive and attractive salary depending upon their post and working skills.
Candidates have to meet the age criteria set up by the SBI Life insurance and upper age limits shall be as per as their rules and regulations.
There is no overall fees for this application form, keen contenders can apply usually.
Process Of Selection:
Selection will be done on the basis of presentation skills in written exam/personal interview or any other relevant way selected by the recruitment group or organization.
How to Apply Online For SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2016?
- Those who want to apply, need to go through online process.
- aspirant First of all have to required to visit official website of organization that is www.sbilife.co.in
- Then on the home page contenders need to choose ‘Work with SBI Life’ link that is available in left side on the home page and hit on ‘Current Vacancies’ in drop down menu.
- After that aspirants have to press on appropriate job link which you want to apply for and read all instructions carefully.
- Thereafter aspirants need to prepare an application in proper manner and mentioned complete details on it such as name, qualification, age, experience and other information.
- Lastly applicants have to send a soft copy of duly mentioned application along with bio-date to the email address that is well mentioned below.