SBI Recruitment 2018:We are here to inform you about the new notification released by the State Bank of India for 119 Posts of Management Executive, Deputy Managers (Law) and Deputy General Manager in Specialist Cadre. The contenders who are interested and willing to work with the SBI organization must apply for these posts. The candidates can apply for these posts through online mode on or before the last date (21-04-2018). For more details like how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification etc candidates must go through the complete article given below.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Management Executive, Deputy Managers (Law) and Deputy General Manager in Specialist Cadre|
|Number of Vacancy||119|
|Last date to Apply||21-04-2018|
SBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization:
- Management Executive – 35
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – 02
- Deputy Manager (Law) – 82
Candidates should hold Graduation Degree in Law or Finance from a recognized board/ university/ institute for these posts.
The Age of the candidates should be in the range from 30- 40 years for Management Executive, 42- 52 years for Deputy General Manager (Law), 25- 35 years for Deputy Manager (Law ). Relaxation in age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
Candidates for this job will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, shortlisting and Personal interview.
Selected candidates will get an attractive salary from the organization for these posts.
Application fee for the GEN/ OBC candidates is Rs. 600/-
Application fee for the SC/ ST/ PWD candidates is Rs. 100/-
Last date of submitting the online application form is: 21-04-2018
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Instructions to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website from the link given below.
- Here click on apply now button for the desired post.
- Now read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Fill all the personal and educational qualification details in the application form as requested.
- Upload all the documents and other credentials as demanded in the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form and pay the application fee on or before the last date.
So here is all the information related to the SBI Recruitment 2018 for 119 Posts of Management Executive, Deputy Managers (Law) and Deputy General Manager in Specialist Cadre. For further details, candidates are advised to go through the official advertisement.