State Bank Recruitment 2016:
State Bank Of Sikkim has dispatched an official recruitment notification 2016 for the posts of Junior Accounts Assistant. State Bank is the most popular bank out there in India with over millions of registered accounts. They in total require 26 Junior Accounts Assistant.
Thus, all the interested, capable and experienced job hunters can submit their application form online before the last date of expiry or submission which has been finalized to 30th January, 2016. One important thing that the experienced aspirants can enjoy more benefits, so if you have an experience of over 6 months, you must give a try.
Also, no forms would be registered after the last date of submission. For further information regarding the State Bank Recruitment 2016, proceed below or you can visit their official portal or website.
State Bank Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Total Vacancies: 26
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- 12th, Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application
- University must be well recognized.
- Candidates must lie between 18-30 years of age.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- Appointed one’s could be given Rs.5200 – 20200/- with 2600/- Grade Pay.
- Experienced aspirants can get even more.
- For General Candidates, the fee to submit the application form online is Rs.300.
- For the rest, it is Rs. 100.
Selection will be done using two phases:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
State Bank Recruitment 2016-Apply Online
- Fill the application form after visiting their official website which is www.statebankofsikkim.com.
- After successfully submitting the application, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 30-01-2016.
Address – State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office
This is all what you need to get registered. For any query regarding any one of the aspects, do contact us by commenting below or you can mail us on email@example.com.