Tamil Nadu Post Circle Recruitment 2016:
Post Circle Department of Tamil Nadu has dispatched an advertisement for the recruitment of Multi-tasking Staff. Those who are interested to work in Post department can submit their application form before the registration process ends. Honestly speaking, if you have any experience in the same field, you must give a try as the probability increases to over 90% if you have worked over years. The last deadline to register is 27th March, 2016 and forms would be taken by 27th march only.
Tamil Nadu Post Circle Recruitment 2016 Qualifications Age Limits Posts Vacancies & Salary
Organisation Name: Tamil Nadu Post Circle
Total Posts: 127
- Multitasking Staff
Educational Qualifications: –
- Candidates must have done 10th or ITI or its equivalent from a recognized board / university.
- The age limit for the candidates is between 18 to 25 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates 5 years
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates 10 years
- Age relaxation for PH candidates 15 years
Pay Scale: –
The pay scale of Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- & Rs. 1900/-.
Application Fee: –
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- By challan (for all candidates).
Examination Fee: –
All candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as exam fee
Selection Procedure: –
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Post Circle Recruitment 2016:-
- Candidates have to visit the website dopchennai.in .
- Now candidates have click on the link “VACANCIES”.
- The candidates can apply through online only.
- The candidates are advised to see “Instructions to the candidates”.
- Now fill the online application form carefully
- Fill all essential details and qualification.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature.
- Before the final submit candidates have check the all details is correctly filled.
- Now pay your fee and click on final submit.
- Candidates should advise to take printout of application form for future use.