TNPSC Recruitment 2018:We are here again to inform you about the notification that the Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission (NTPSC) is going to liberate the job recruitment. The organization invites the application from the skilled and capable candidates for 320 Posts of Civil Judge. The candidate who wants to be a part of this organization will have to submit their online application on or before the last date 07-05-2018. For other details like age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification etc contenders must read the complete article given below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancy||320|
|Last date to Apply||07-05-2018|
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Civil Judge- 320
The Candidates desires to have this job should Degree in Law from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age of the candidates should be 22-40 years as per counted from the 1-07-2018. Relaxation age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
Candidates must be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, Interview.
Attractive salary packages should be given to the selected candidates.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as one-time online Registration fee with the examination fee of Rs. 500/- through Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card It can also be paid through the bank. No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
- Candidates who already registered in one-time registration system will have to pay Rs.50/- before 1-03-2017. After this date, they have to pay Rs. 150/-
Last date to apply online: 7-05-2018.
Last date for payment of fee through the bank (State Bank of India or Indian bank): 09-05-2018
Official Website: www.tnpscexams.gov.in
Instruction to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website of TNPSC given below.
- Now click on an advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the application.
- Candidates must fill the application form carefully with all the details regarding your name, qualification details etc.
- Aspirants must upload their passport size photo and signature.
- Finally, Pay your application fee and submit their online form on or before the Last date (07-05-2018).
This is all the information about the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for 320 Posts of Civil Judge from the best of my knowledge. For more information candidates must visit the official website of the organization.