UIDAI Recruitment 2018:We are here with a new job notification for the job seekers. The Unique Identification Authority of India has been liberating recruitment for 07 Posts of Accountant, Section officer, Accounts officer. The candidates who are willing to have this job should submit their offline application before the last date of the Application (27th April 2018). To know how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, age limit and much more candidates must continue reading the complete article given below.
UIDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Accountant, Section officer, Accounts officer|
|Number of Vacancy||07|
|Last date to Apply||27th April 2018|
UIDAI Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Position:
- Senior Accounts Officer – 01
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Section Officer – 01
- Private Secretary – 02
- Stenographer – 01
Aspirants looking for this job should hold Graduation from a recognized board/ university/ Institute.
Candidate Age should be in the limit up to 56 years as counted from the 27-04-2018. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belongs to the reserved category.
Contenders looking for this job will be selected on the basis of their Personal interview.
Attractive salary packages will be given to the selected candidates of per month.
Candidates must download the official advertisement to know about the application fee.
Last date for receiving offline Application from is: 27-04-2018.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Instruction to Apply for UIDAI recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the website of the organization form the link given below.
- Now read the instruction carefully and download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all valid details like your name, educational qualification, age etc. as per requested in the application form.
- Attach all the documents that are demanded in the application form.
- Now send the application at the address given in the postal address section before the last date (27-04-2018).
ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority Of India, (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, cuffe Parade, Mumbai- 400005.
This is the complete information about the UIDAI Recruitment 2018 for 07 Posts of Accountant, Section officer, Accounts officer. For further details about the recruitment, candidates must go through the official advertisement.