UIDAI Recruitment 2018:Unique Identification Authority of India has liberated a job notification for the job seekers. The organization invites the application form from the skilled and capable candidates for 6 Posts of Stenographer, Private Secretary. The candidates who are willing to have this job must submit their offline application on or before the last date (27th March 2018). For further information like how to apply, age limit, educational qualification candidates must go through the complete article given below.
UIDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Private Secretary|
|Name of the Vacancy||06|
|Last date to Apply||27th March 2018|
UIDAI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Private Secretary – 02
- Stenographer – 04
The candidates must go through the official advertisement to know about the educational qualification.
Age of the candidate should be less than or equal to 56 years as counted from 27-03-2018.The Reserved category candidates should get Age relaxation according to Organizational Regulations.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
Attractive salary packages will be given to the selected candidates of Rs.9300- 34,800/- along with the grade pay which is decided as Rs. 4200/ 4800/- per month
Candidates must go through the official advertisement to know about the application fee.
Last date for receiving offline Application form is 27-03-2018.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Instruction to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Now download the application form from the website.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the application form with all the details like your name, educational qualification, address as per requested in the application form.
- Any mistake in filling the application form may lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Attach the photocopies of all the documents that are demanded.
- Now send the application form at the address of the organization that is given in the postal address section.
ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001
This is all the information about the new job recruitment from UIDAI for 6 Posts of Stenographer, Private Secretary. For more information candidates must go through the official advertisement.