WBPSC Recruitment 2018:Here is a new job recruitment for the job seekers from the West Bengal Public Service Commission for 180 Posts of Medical Officer, Research Investigator. The organization invites the online application form from the skilled and capable candidate. Interested aspirants will submit their online form on or before the Last date (26th Feb 2018). For further information like selection procedure, Pay scale, Application fee, Educational qualification read the complete article below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Research Investigator|
|Number of vacancy||180|
|Last date to Apply||26th Feb 2018|
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
- Medical Officer – 54
- Medical Officer General Duty – 111
- Research Investigator – 15
Candidates looking for this job should hold Bachelor’s Degree with Anthropology/ Economics/ Sociology/ Medical Qualifications, MD/ DMRD/ DNB/ DA/ MS from an recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
Aspirant age should be less or equal to 40 years (For Post – 1), 36 Years (For Medical Graduates), 40 years (For Medical Post Graduates) (For Post- 2), 39 Years (For Post 3) counted from 1-1-2018. The Reserved category candidates should get Age relaxation according to Organizational Regulations.
Contenders who are looking for this job will be selected on the basis of their performance in screening test/ Written test/ Personal Interview.
Attractive salary packages will be given to the selected candidates of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 5400/- (For Post 1,2), Rs. 7100-37,600/- along with the Grade pay. Which is decided as Rs. 3900/- (For Post 3) Per month
GEN/ OBC Candidates will have to pay Rs. 210/- (For Post 1,2), 160/- (For Post 3)
SC/ ST/ PH Candidates Application fee is exempted.
Starting date of Application Form: 5-02-2018
Last date of Application Form: 26-02-2018
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
Instruction to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Read all the instruction carefully before filling the form. Any mistake will lead to rejection of form.
- Now fill the form correctly with all demanded details. And attach all the photocopies of the documents like name, address, qualification details etc.
- Upload your latest photograph and signature.
- Complete the applying process by submitting the form and paying the application fee. Before the last date 26-02-2018.
This is the information about the new recruitment liberated by the WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for 180 Posts of Medical Officer, Research Investigator. For more information go to the official website www.pscwb.org.in